Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 10 Questions Answered!

1. Aren’t you going to freeze to death?

No, I can handle the cold. In fact, there is snow in the United States too. I’m sorry if my coat isn’t balky enough or my hat furry enough, REI keeps on selling me on this “smart wool” technology. I know it’s very difficult to believe, but some thin fabrics can be warm.

2. Your mother let you go?

Yes, as long as she keeps the right to visit me. She didn’t abandon me, either.

3. Are you of Irish blood?

I guess the freckles gave me away, heh?

4. So, you aren’t married yet?

Um, no. I’d say I’m not qualified, but that really can’t be translated.

5. What’s up with you and Slavic languages?

Coincidence. I’ll be ready to move on eventually.

6. Why do you look so sad/tired?

Sorry, it’s the “Wenger face.” We always look this way; don’t take it personally. Also, if you were placed into a different society without anyone to lean on, you’d get exhausted too.

7. What do you normally eat?

You don’t really want to know. If I explained to you in detail my diet, and that I was a quasi-vegan this time last year, you’d probably de-friend me.

8. Why aren’t you eating more?

Hunger is not my greatest fear; there are worse things than feeling hungry. Plus, I just ate about 6 days worth of calories in that dinner we just had.

9. What’s your patronymic?

Sadly, I don’t have one. I’ve got a middle name, but if it makes you more comfortable I can go by Sara Alanovna.

10. So, you’re a Libra, right?

I guess so, does that explain my appearance? What does the Orthodox calendar say about me for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment