Wednesday, May 26, 2010

(Partially) Sneaking Around


My Goal: Get a date with this man once during my service, or at least find out when he regularly plays outside of preschool functions.




V. gets a slingshot as part of a demonstration on what not to do once you're at the big kids' school.






I wish this was my daily schedule; a lot of playtime and 2 hours for napping.





Today my landlady's grandson graduated from preschool. Unfortunately, I had responsibilities at school so I could only stay for a half hour towards the middle of the program. There was limited, poorly arranged seating, so I shoved myself into the crowd to get a few pictures of the performance and spent the rest of the time walking around the preschool. I'd been there before, but hadn't checked out the classrooms where I can briefly pretend I'm a giant Hobbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment