Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Send me your Junk Mail!

I kind of have an odd request. One English textbook at school has an article about American Girl. I'd like to use the catalog as a visual in the class BUT writing the company for a copy to be specially sent abroad is well, weird. If you have a copy please send it to me!

This goes for other catalogs/magazines/coupons too. I'd absolutely love if you (loving family/friend) would rip out pictures of things that clearly represent products/emotions/verbs/traditions... that can be used as visuals. I dream of having a library of images that our school can use for many years to come. Students love guessing what are in pictures and I incorporate them into games and so on.

Possible themes include:

arts and crafts, hobbies, sports gear, computers and electronics, beauty, gardening, pets, kitchen, home/decor, office supplies, travel, clothing...


My Address: (there is a rumor that if you use both the Latin and Cyrillic the mail comes quicker)

Sara Wenger
Krasni Okny Gymnasium
Komarova 21
Krasni Okny
Odeska Oblast
Ukraine 67900

Сара Венгер
вул. Комарова 21, Гімназія
Красні Окни Одеська обл. 67900
Україна

No comments:

Post a Comment