Saturday, September 5, 2009

Favorites

I've experienced leaving home several times now, but this time is especially difficult because of the length of the commitment. I'm afraid of all the little things I'm going to miss, so in my last month I'm binging on all of my favorite things and activities. Here are some of the things that I'm up to:



  • playing with P-dog, my golden retriever
  • falling asleep to HGTV
  • riding my road bike everyday in farm country
  • eating Mexican at least every other day
  • facebooking whenever I have the urge
  • taking advantage of my closets by changing clothes often
  • enjoying living in a smoke-free environment
  • sneaking in a few vegan days
  • buying trashy magazines
  • not saying no to baked goods

It's a short list, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment