Friday, June 25, 2010

Book Grant Arrived!!






I stopped by the post office this afternoon to mail a letter. Typically, the director of the school gets all my mail except for packages. So, much to my surprise, the postwoman handed over a heavy box from Darien Book Aid Plan. Darien is a great non-profit popular with Peace Corps volunteers. I sent a request for books a few months back and they sent this package catered to my requests: namely picture books, graphic novels, and American stories. I'm glad I've got some free time this summer to read the books and incorporate them into lessons for next year. Come fall I'll be working on creating the physical space for my region's English Resource Center. I'd like to remind you that to your right there is a link to my Amazon Wish List of items that would be greatly beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment